- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Consumer & Retail
- Consultant Cheryl Siah
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1985566
- Job Ref No CS24327
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Our client is a leading retailer headquartered in Asia, renowned for several household brands and retail outlet chains. This is an exciting Compensation & Benefits position with a regional remit.
Reporting into the Compensation & Benefits Director, this role is responsible for the design, and to drive regional compensation and benefits strategies across operating markets (mainly within Southeast Asia). You will partner closely with the respective regional HR Directors and Business Heads to provide advisory across compensation and benefits matters, in so doing, supporting the transformation of the business. This role will develop and implement compensation strategies to support the company’s growth plans. This role will also take the lead for salary benchmarking, and also be in charge of driving the annual performance management review exercise. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to): reviewing existing compensation structures and processes in the company and proposing changes as appropriate.
- Degree-qualified in Business Administration/Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits, preferably in a matrix/multinational company setting
- Regional knowledge – minimally Southeast Asia
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to connect with, and influence stakeholders with strong business acumen and clear C&B recommendations/policies.
- Experience with executive compensation design is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experienced in developing remuneration and reward strategies across all levels, including short and long-term incentive plans.
To apply, please submit your resume to Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1985566
License No: 16S8060