- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry ConstructionEnergy & Commodities
- Function Legal & Compliance
- Consultant Chew Ern
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1546560
- Job Ref No 24493
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
A UK Law Firm with a long standing Construction and Infrastructure practice seeks a Construction Disputes Associate to join their team here in Singapore.
The team advises on the full life cycle of the infrastructure projects, from front end advisory to dispute resolution, including arbitrations and adjudications representing owners, consultants and contractors. They acted as counsel in arbitration proceedings under many of the leading institutional rules, including the SIAC, ICC, LCIA, UNCITRAL (ad hoc), HKIAC, amongst others.
- 3-5 PQE gained from a reputable local/international law firm’s construction disputes practice
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with clients and colleagues.
- Experience in advising on cross-border disputes matters (particularly in SEA region)
- Experience in full project life cycle would be viewed favourably
- Good team player with strong communication skills
Commercial Disputes Lawyers with some Construction experience are welcome to apply!
For a confidential discussion, I can be reached at email@example.com