- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry ConstructionEnergy & Commodities
- Function Legal & Compliance
- Consultant Chew Ern
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1546560
- Job Ref No 24836
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
My client is a is seeking a highly motivated construction and projects lawyer to join their dynamic projects practice here in Singapore. The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of construction law, and project development.
The Projects team advises clients on all aspect of non-contentious infrastructure and engineering work, from inception to delivery. This includes, but not limited to, rendering legal advice pertaining to initial procurement tenders, draft and negotiate construction documents, undertake contract reviews and advise on contract administration, tender risk management as well as pre-contentious advice.
- Qualified to practice in a commonwealth jurisdiction (SG/UK/HK/AUS)
- 3-6 PQE gained from a reputable local and international law firm
- Front-End construction advisory experience would be viewed favourably
For a confidential discussion, I can be reached at email@example.com