- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Commodities, Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Function Legal & Compliance
- Consultant Corrine Ho
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1544641
- Job Ref No 20090
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Contract Specialist, Leading Energy Company
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast expanding energy company with ambitious growth plans in the LNG sector. Looking for a seasoned contract specialist to handle end to end LNG contracts and work closely with both legal and front office teams.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to onboard LNG clients
- Pre and post transaction related legal documentation work within MSPA.
- Preempt the business on atypical/risk related legalities
- Track and update the database of MSPA to ensure all documents/templates are in order
- Provide insights on technology that facilitate process flow for the team’s projects
- Keep abreast of industry updates/changes that would impact the business
- At least 3 years experience in a contracts management/operations/commercial/trading experience within the oil and gas industry
- Advantageous to have experience handling commercial contracts related to LNG
- Excellent negotiation, planning and communication skills
- Able to assimilate into a cosmopolitan working environment
- Highly adaptable and dynamic
Please email your resume to Corrine Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals will also be appreciated.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg: R1544641 Lic: 16S8060