- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Energy & Commodities
- Function Legal & Compliance
- Consultant Corrine Ho
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1544641
- Job Ref No 20434
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Contracts Specialist, Oil and Gas
An exciting opportunity with a top Oil and Gas MNC has arise. The contracts management team is experiencing an uptick in business activities on the back of growing market confidence.
- Work closely with Traders to advise on contracts related matters to ensure the deal is concluded smoothly from an operational (internal and external), legal and risk perspective.
- Familiar with aspects of the contracts related to Petrochemical/LPG/Crude/Biofuel products.
- Maintain a well monitored and followed through contracts management database, including templates and timelines.
- Work closely with the Trade Operations team and General Trading division to provide legal support.
- Utilize a contractual framework to analyze all transactions.
- At least 6 years experience in the oil and gas/commodities sector handling contracts management and advising on legal matters related to contracts.
- LLB or LLM or Relevant degree in Law, ideally some exposure to International contracts surrounding the energy, oil and gas, or shipping sector.
- Familiar with drafting legal contracts related to Petrochemical/LPG/Crude/Biofuel products.
- Familiar with drafting legal contracts.
- Proactive, dynamic, high threshold for timelines and pressure.
- Experience to include in-depth and wide ranging knowledge of commercial law, having conducted intensive and multi-faceted commercial negotiations.
Interest and Referrals to Corrine Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg: R1544641 Lic: 16S8060