- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Hospitality & Real Estate
- Function Legal & Compliance
- Consultant Corrine Ho
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1544641
- Job Ref No 20060
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Corporate Secretarial Senior Executive, Infrastructure
The client is an established infrastructure management organization with extended reach across APAC. This is a critical role working along a seasoned corp sec practitioner to manage a regional portfolio and will involved a mix of routine and non routine corp sec work.
- Draft board resolutions, maintain and update corporate secretarial records to comply with statutory requirements
- Work closely with the Company Secretary to ensure SG and regional entities are compliant with the Companies Act etc.
- Assist in administrative matters related to Board and shareholders meetings which may include handling the first cut of minutes taking
- ACRA Filing
- Any other duties such as arranging for notarization & legalizations of documents, etc.
- At least 5 years’ experience in corporate secretarial or hybrid role either in-house or with a service provider
- Conversant with Singapore Companies Act and relevant statutory requirements
- Hands on experience and comfortable handling routine corporate secretarial matters
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and strong interpersonal skills
Please click Apply or email your resume to Corrine Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals will also be appreciated.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg: R1544641 Lic: 16S8060