- Category Financial Services
- Industry Insurance & Insurtech
- Function Legal & Compliance
- Consultant Corrine Ho
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1544641
- Job Ref No 20535
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
Corporate Secretary, MNC (Based in SG/HK)
Newly created role working closely with the Group Company Secretary on complex corporate secretarial and governance related matters. The business is going through a rapid transformation phase to more efficiently anchor its business proposition. With a long history of excellent track record and winning the trust of clients, they are well positioned to take the organization to the next level.
- Manage corporate governance matters and advisory to the Company’s management, directors and other stakeholders.
- Fine-tune and maintain frameworks to identify, manage and mitigation and corporate governance risks that the company maybe exposed to.
- Prepare statutory and and corporate governance reports for business plans governed by regulatory bodies.
- Take charge of corporate secretarial advisory and complex transactions that the Company is/will be undertaking
- Champion a top tier culture of respect for corporate governance and corporate secretarial policies
- Work closely with the Board members, management team to ensure Directors and Internal Stakeholders are preempted on corporate governance matters prior to making key business decisions.
- At least 10-15 years experience in a senior and/leadership corporate secretarial/corporate governance role with a large organization
- Experience with a listed company, in particular knowledge of multiple key jurisdictions listing requirements would be advantageous
- Candidates from law firms who work with companies on IPO/Capital Market work will be considered
- Strong hands-on technical and advisory knowledge required to advice business stakeholders
- Proactive demeanor and willing to go above and beyond
- Open-minded and able to thrive in a fluid environment with multiple business decision making processes ongoing
- Strong interpersonal skills to navigate a matrix and cosmopolitan working environment
Interest and Referrals to Corrine Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reg: R1544641 Lic: 16S8060