- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry IT & TelcoHealth & Life Sciences
- Function Legal & Compliance
- Consultant Corrine Ho
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1544641
- Job Ref No 20112
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Corporate Secretary, Technology
This is a healthcare technology organization with regional footprints, and backed by deeply rooted establishments. This is a newly created headcount to support their business expansion and a competent team of lawyers.
- Arrange board/committee meetings and assist in timeline planning, taking minutes and circulate relevant memos/reports.
- Keep track of actionable items of key stakeholders related to the various projects to ensure timelines are met
- Work with legal team to prepare project reports and updates to keep stakeholders updated on a timely basis
- Work with the project administration team to enable the project flow to run smoothly
- Work with the legal and management team to review work flow, tighten tracking and preempt pitfalls.
- At least 4 years corporate secretarial experience acquired in-house and/service provider
- Familiar with project flow and corporate secretarial support accompanying project meetings
- Confident in spoken and written English
- Some exposure to the technology industry (in-house or clientele perspective) will be advantageous
- Able to work independently as well as an effective team player in complex organizations
Click Apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Reg: R1873767 Lic: 16S8060