- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20679
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Corporate Tax Consulting, AM/ Manager, Professional Services (Asset Mgt/ Real Estate)
At one of the leading Professional Services firm with a vibrant real estate and asset management market in the Asia, they are looking for experienced individuals who are excited to ride this growth with them. You will have the opportunity to work with the tax specialists in the real estate and asset management sector. Along with specific industry training, including investment fund specialisation, you can look forward to develop deep knowledge in the Asset Management / Real Estate sector.
The successful candidate will be involved in the following types of projects:
• Fund structuring
• Tax structuring of carried interests
• Tax due diligence of real estate holding entities / funds
• Cross border real estate acquisition
• IPO projects such as REIT and Business Trust listing in Singapore, including advising on tax matters during the warehousing stage
• Corporate restructuring
• Application of tax rulings and tax incentives
• Permanent establishment analysis and mitigation
• Stamp duty advisory
• Capital Allowance study
• Possess at least 4 years of relevant working experience in local Corporate Tax / Mergers & Acquisitions and/or international Corporate Tax with international professional services firm / regulatory bodies
• Possess tax advisory experience in fund structuring and/or real estate M&A in Singapore and international markets
• Possess a University degree and/or post-graduate qualification in Accounting, Finance, Business or Law.
• Possess strong Business Development track-record, highly driven and committed to deliver cutting-edge solutions for our clients in a wide spectrum of industries.
• Have an outward-looking, people-oriented personality with great communication skills as well as an analytical mind, leadership qualities and the ability to work effectively in a team
• Good writing and strong project management skills
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 20679. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060