- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 21100
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Cost Accounting Manager, US Manufacturing MNC
An established and global MNC that values diversity, performance, and stability. Have the chance to be a partner to BU’s and operations functions in a manufacturing environment. This is a replacement and independent contributor role.
- Business partnering with BU, operation and supply chain to deal with all inventories and manufacturing cost related; analyze cost accounting data and assist with physical inventories treatment, movement and transaction;
- Responsible for BU month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward, variances, accruals and etc.;
- Coordination for GIT reporting, Bill and Hold receiving accrual reporting.
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, deferred sales (SAB 104), cost of sales, other cost of sales and inventory;
- Prepare, analyze and report monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by CE business line and product. Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of gross margin schedules to management;
- Review and analyze fixed cost variable cost reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies; write commentary for cost behaviors, problem statements and finding in the report.
- Coordinate with Operation for their presentation slides as well as prepare Finance’s presentation slides for monthly Operation manufacturing cost review meeting.
- Conduct annual physical inventories count exercise, quarterly E&O review exercise and bi-annually standard cost revaluation exercise.
- Ensuring AOP budget are fully understand and aligned with absorption rates setting.
- Ensured the updating of standard costs (Item master request) are performed perfectly for existing and new products by Shared Services Finance;
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls; Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 implementation;
- Support and assist other internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others;
- Do blackline certification for all Cost Accounting accounts.
- Coordinate with IT department for any Costing system issues, maintenance and development such as area related to production, purchasing, import/export, accounts payable, accounts receivable, import/export IT, receiving, shipping, and other;
- 5+ years cost accounting knowledge and work experience in manufacturing environment
- A degree in Accounting / professional qualification (eg CPA, ACCA) or its equivalent;
- Familiar with accounting software such as Oracle / COGNOS and Microsoft Office applications eg Excel/Word/PowerPoint;
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Able to communicate and work in a team effectively;
- A hands-on person with strong planning, organizing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 21100. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060