- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function EngineeringSales & Marketing
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1769998
- Job Ref No ML21392
- Salary Above S$250,000
This is a leadership position based in Korea and the business is related to IC Substrate.
- Leads Sales and CS team in Korea to achieve revenue, market share, customer satisfaction & business operations targets
- Identifying and managing sales opportunities; developing new accounts
- Fully responsible for the selling cycle
- Identifies and manages business opportunities & provide feedback to the company ; developing sound relationship with key accounts’ management team
- Responsible for the budget planning and budget control
- Makes sure the overall business activities are well synchronized and harmonized within the matrix organization nature of the company
- Leads the customer satisfaction
- Provides necessary assistance to support global key accounts
- Plans & leads for people management, coaching and development to raise the overall employee competency to achieve company objectives
- Provides leadership to enhance team cohesiveness and team spirit also with other teams and departments
- University graduate on Electronics/Mechanical/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven extensive experience in Sales & Marketing, Sales Support and CS and at top management level; preferably with international assignments experience and working experience in MNCs
- Solid sales and account management skills preferably at least with 5-10 years Sales experience
- Strong strategic business planning skill
- Excellent leadership skill – coaching and mentoring skill
- High level of verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated, open minded with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skill
- Strong account management skill and customer relationship
- A team player
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number ML 21392.