- Category Technology
- Industry IT & TelcoOther
- Function Application & Software DevelopmentTechnology Leadership
- Consultant Yien Quek
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1109830
- Job Ref No 24352
- Salary Above S$250,000
Our client is a mobile-first integrated e-commerce platform focusing on serving SMEs from emerging markets in Southeast Asia. Having recently raised their Series A, and experiencing a strong take-up rate, they are looking to bring in a CTO to help them scale up their technology team and infrastructure to meet the demand. The co-founders of the startup also bring a strong track record of successfully building startups to unicorn status in their previous endeavors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting a hiring strategy and recruiting a development team
- Train and mentor team members and foster a positive, collaborative culture
- Providing technical vision, setting and communicating technical strategy to stakeholders
- Identify relevant technology solutions, practices, and tools to apply as appropriate
- Working with both internal and external stakeholders on product changes and improvements
The candidate should possess a good level of software engineering and architecture experience, and have ideally worked in an e-commerce environment previously. Leadership and people management experience is a must-have for the role, together with good communication skills to effectively engage with stakeholders at different levels.
For interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1109830
Licence No: 16S8060