- Category Technology
- Industry Wholesale Banking and Global Markets
- Function Cyber Security, IT Security and Risk
- Consultant Sheralynn Tjioe
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1878306
- Job Ref No SR22791
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
The Cyber Security Market is booming and Kerry Consulting is currently partnering with multiple established firms on exciting Cyber Security roles in the market.
Lot of the roles fall in the Operational side of Security. One of the major focus roles that clients have multiple requirements in is Digital Forensics, Incident Response (DFIR) role.
Kerry Consulting has partnered with multiple firms – Technology, Banking, Commerce Industries.
1. Digital Forensics Incident Response (DFIR) Analyst for a Leading Technology Firm
For this role, you will be part of an amazing talented Global Security team, undertaking Digital Forensics Incident Response job scope in a follow the sun environment. You will get to work on escalated incidents and be exposed to both internal and external security incidents. Through this role, you will also get the chance to perform malware analysis and threat hunting.
2. Incident Response Analyst for a Leading Listed company
This is a fully remote Incident Response Analyst role where you will get your hands dirty and work on Incident Response and escalated incidents in a Cloud environment. You will need to have incident response and cloud domain experience for this role. As this is a listed company, you might have the opportunity to get stock options.
3. Digital Forensics Incident Response (DFIR) Analyst for a Western Bank
This is an Incident Response role that requires you to work on escalated incidents and also perform Digital Forensics.
- Follow the sun model
- 4 days a week (10 hours each day) that goes from Weds to Sat or Sun to Weds
- Working hour starts between 7am to 10am, no OT required as the London team will take over in the afternoon of SGT.
- Able to work from home
4. Digital Forensics Incident Response (DFIR) Analyst for a Western Firm
For this Leading Bank, they will require a Digital Forensics Analyst to join the team. Experience in both Incident Response and Digital Forensics will be crucial. Experience in Linux and Encase/FTK will be a plus.
5. SOC Managers/Incident Response Managers
I have multiple openings for such roles across industries. If you are currently looking for these type of roles, feel free to get in touch as well.
For more information on the above roles or if you are looking for a career change in Cyber Security, let’s connect further. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Registration No.: R1878306
License No.: 16S8060