- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function DataCyber Security, IT Security and Risk
- Consultant Navneet Sharma
- License No 22C0942
- Registration No R1109259
- Job Ref No Data Business Analyst
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Kerry Interim is currently hiring a Data Business Analyst to work onsite for a renowned player on a global stage in the luxury space to work on enhancing data connectedness, modernizing data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross-functional teams. The incumbent will also support the digital solution architect, Bl/business analysts, and business users on data and analytics initiatives, and will be accountable for agile data delivery.
You will be responsible for the designing, developing, maintaining and optimising, of the data architecture and pipelines that adhere to ETL principles and business goals while championing data quality, integrity, and reliability.
Coordinate with internal upstream system owners to streamline inter-dependencies around data capture and injection.
Productize an API solution to support Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) to allow data access and interpretation from internal/external sources.
Solve complex data and analytical problems to deliver actionable insights that help the business to achieve their goals.
Create data and analytical products to improve integrated business planning.
Develop and deliver communication and education plans to advise users on data and analytical standards, guidelines, procedures, and practices to expedite workflow to improve operational efficiencies.
Skills and experiences required
· Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
· At least 5 years of relevant experience working on enterprise data management in the retail sector
· Experience with building and optimising ‘big data’ data pipelines, processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
· Hands-on experience with Azure/GCP in creating data flow/pipeline and pipeline orchestration (ADF) with the ability to recommend Azure/GCP capabilities to address business demand
· Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) and database schema design and dimensional data modelling.
· Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
· Proven track record in using programming languages such as Python, Java, Kafka will be an advantage.
· Experience with Databricks, Dataiku, Big Query and Power Bl or any other Bl visualization tools.
· Knowledge of agile software development methodologies and experience testing data products leveraging emerging DevOps technologies.
Should you be interested to learn more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (Word doc preferably) with Jun Hao at Junhao@kerryinterim.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg: R22110394 Lic: 22C0942