- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Data
- Consultant Navneet Sharma
- License No 22C0942
- Registration No R1109259
- Job Ref No Data Business Analyst
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Kerry Interim is currently hiring a Data Business Analyst for Finance Transformation working onsite with a multi-national corporation. You will need to have at least 3 full lifecycles and hands-on experiences in preparing ADFdi, FBDI, and HDL templates for Migration into Oracle Cloud Financials. Working knowledge of Oracle Cloud financial modules, experienced in dealing directly with Finance End Users, proficient with data wrangling, analytics, and transformation using tools such as SQL, Excel, etc.
In this role, you are responsible for defining, managing, and implanting changes within the organization. As Business Analyst, must elicit, analyze, refine, validate, and document business requirements to optimize solutions to requirements identified and implemented. You are required to work with Finance SMEs from LBUs, 3rd party vendors, and SI partners to define the scope of data, data extractions from sources, and requirements for Target Applications. You will need to perform data analysis to cleanse and standardize data to ensure consistency and quality. You will facilitate workshop sessions with internal and external stakeholders, support functional and integration testing, support Change Management activities and contribute to project support and management.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum degree holder or equivalent with 3 years of experience in Data Migration into Oracle Cloud Financials
- Experienced in working on Master and Transaction Data Migration from Legacy Applications into Oracle Cloud ERP(Financials)
- Experienced in working on transformational projects that created substantial organizational level changes, and familiar with Asian local market and regulatory practice
- Experienced in using business analyst methods such as charting, requirements capturing, stakeholder analysis, brainstorming, solution prototyping, and traceability
Should you be interested to learn more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (Word doc preferably) with Nav at firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lic No.: 22C0942 | Reg No.: R1109259