- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Cyber Security, IT Security and Risk
- Consultant Navneet Sharma
- License No 22C0942
- Registration No R1109259
- Job Ref No Data Loss Prevention Security Analyst
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Kerry Interim is currently hiring a Data Loss Prevention Analyst to work onsite with a large E-Commerce company. The main duties for this role will include proper care and administration of the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) environments and monitoring and responding to the alerts that are generated.
You will interface closely with other DLP Security Analysts, SecOps Security Engineers, and internal customers.
- Support the DLP and other related technology which includes configuring policies, upgrading, patching, troubleshooting, upgrades, etc.
- Identify DLP threats, formulate policies and implement robust detection
- Follow processes to maintain the DLP system including the configuration of policies to protect information
- Monitor alerts generated from the DLP systems and other technologies within the defined SLAs
- Understand and follow the incident response process through event escalations
- Respond to escalations from security operations, audit or compliance teams and engage the L3 team when required
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Technology support and Event Handling
- Experience in the administration of a DLP tool which includes configuring policies, upgrading, and patching
- Great understanding of Information Security concepts related to Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Good knowledge of Windows OS, common network Protocols, traffic analysis
- Programming experience in Python, Shell scripting, or other languages
Added skills and experience
- Relevant SOC experience in handling security alerts, analysis, and response
Should you be interested in learning more about the above opportunity, please kindly share your CV (quoting job title), with Nav at firstname.lastname@example.org – we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Reg: R1109259 Lic: 22C0942