- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 22358
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Deputy Manager, Global Tax & Reporting
Stable and established company with Global HQ based in Singapore, company has been doing well amidst of COVID. The company serves customers at over 500 locations in more than 90 countries worldwide.
- Review and preparation of global and local tax files in accordance to the tax requirements and Transfer pricing guidelines
- Work stakeholders to advice and ensure compliance with all tax disclosures, tax filings and reporting requirements;
- Act as the key point of contact for any reviews by / any disputes with tax authorities;
- Provide insight and trends around global tax and/or transfer pricing development, and play a key role in identifying, evaluating, and implementing tax planning opportunities.
- Review work processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Other ad-hoc assignments as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree in Accounting, Tax qualificaions
- 5+ years of tax experience either in major tax services firm or commercial company
- Strong research and technical skills with experience covering a broad range of tax matters.
- Confident communication skills with an effective style to reach various stakeholders regarding tax and transfer pricing, trends and insights
- Proven leadership with good communication and interpersonal skills to lead team and work with and through people at all levels.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 22358. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060