- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Construction
- Function EngineeringPMO & Project Management
- Consultant Andreas Stott
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1762357
- Job Ref No AS
- Salary Above S$250,000
• Newly created position
• Iconic multibillion dollar project
• Project delivery leadership role
Our Client, a top tier multidisciplinary consultancy is looking to hire a seasoned Design Director to be based in Singapore. This strategic hire will be responsible for the delivery of a major airside project on a multibillion dollar airport development.
Part of the project senior management team, the successful candidate will lead and deliver the design of site-wide utilities and specialist systems. This includes but is not limited to sewer, HV, LV, potable water, non-potable water, NeWater, fire hydrant water, gas, drainage, ITComm, TelCo, BAS/EMS, SCADA and IoT. He/She will lead the various workstream design teams which consist of Joint Venture team members, ensuring the multi-disciplinary design is well coordinated.
• A Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background with either a Professional Engineer status or an equivalent Chartered Engineer Membership.
• 20+ years engineering experience, with at least 15 years managing design teams for the design and construction of utilities services for major airport projects.
• Strong airside expertise and good understanding of ICAO standards.
• Experience of having taken a leading role in design and coordination.
• Experience leading multicultural teams. Asia experience is an added advantage.
• Experience of working with specialists (fire, facades, acoustics, security, aviation systems, aerodrome safety).
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with high level clients.
To apply, please submit your resume to Andreas Stott at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the anticipated overwhelming responses, we regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.