- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Application & Software DevelopmentInfrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant May Chua
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R2090112
- Job Ref No 23237
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
We are partnering a regional Fintech Giant to identify a DevOps engineer with strong Sysadmin background and possess good programming skills in Python, Golang and Bash scripting to work on an emerging project. You will be an integral part of a new division, focusing on the development of new applications, products, and enabling a reliable and secure digital economy.
You are tasked to design and manage IT standardization, researching on new technology and identify emerging trends, solutions and assess their applicability to business initiatives and strategies. You will support the team in ensuring operational excellence, security, availability and reliability of the system. You will code, automate provisioning and monitor systems.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Linux Systems administrator, with experience operating large scale production systems
- Good usage of programming skills such as Python, Golang and Bash scripting required
- Experience in configuration and IAC tools such as Terraform and Ansible, hands on exposure to Kubernetes
- Team player with strong problem solving skills
- Any additional experience working with Cloud services and distributed system architecture a plus
To apply, click on the “Quick Apply” button above. Alternatively, you could also write in with your CV to May Chua at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title and reference code 23237.
Licence Number: 16S8060 / R2090112