- Category Technology
- Industry Insurance & Insurtech
- Function EngineeringInfrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Chen Yi Ooi
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1876389
- Job Ref No CY18452
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
This is a position with a leading Regional InsurTech Company, with ambitious growth plans in Asia Pacific and Singapore as its regional Asia Pacific headquarters. As a result of the growth plans, they are looking for a high calibre DevOps Engineer to be part of their technical and talented team. You will report directly to the CTO.
As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for improving the availability and reliability of the company’s services. You will work with the engineering team to manage the multi-cloud infrastructure system, promote and develop efficient automated operation and maintenance, management tools, and improve operation and maintenance efficiency by reducing operation costs. You will set up, configure, automate, and maintain services in Kubernetes clusters, integrate third party tools (ELK) and set up VPN on the multi-cloud infrastructure platform.
The ideal candidate should have more than 3 years of experience in DevOps with good understanding of operating system principles, computer networks, and other computer science fundamentals.
You should be familiar with:
- Linux operating system principles and network layer protocols
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Python and Shell, or at least one of the programming languages such as C++, C, Java, PHP, Golang
- AWS, GCP or other cloud service platforms
- At least one of the common databases such as MySQL, Spanner, MangoDB, Redis
Interested candidates, please send your CV to Chen Yi at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.