- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Grace Lim
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1988923
- Job Ref No 21164
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
The hiring company is the largest video games publisher in the world and is continuously developing innovative products and services, improving quality of life for people around the world. With the guiding principle to use technology for good, the company offers communication and social services connecting more than one billion people around the world, publishes high-quality digital content enriching interactive entertainment experiences, as well as offering a range of services to support digital transformation and business growth. With the increased importance of digital technology, the company is actively hiring for a DevOps Engineer.
You will be part of the Technology and Engineering Group where you will be responsible for the operation of the company’s overseas business system; construction, development and maintenance of system modules and cloud deployment, realise product requirements by promptly resolving system failures and ensuring safe and stable operation of billing platforms.
You will ideally come from a Linux and MySQL background, experienced in disaster recovery operation capabilities for memory kv systems (Redis/ memcached).
This role would give you the opportunity to be part of a company which invest heavily in talent and technological innovation, which also actively participates in the development of the Internet industry.
- You would have at least 3 years of experience in large-scale system operation and maintenance, familiar with operations and maintenance specifications
- Proficient in at least one of Python/ Shell programming languages, familiar with mainstream message queue middleware, Linux script processing tools (awk, sed, etc.)
- Proven ability to design distributed cluster system and relevant maintenance experience, familiar with network protocols such as HTTP/DNS/TCP
- Possess good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work effectively as an individual contributor or as a team
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1988923
Licence No: 16S8060