- Category TechnologyCommerce & Industry
- Industry IT & Telco
- Consultant Shreeya Bhan
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1983436
- Job Ref No 18807
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
The client is a leading internet platform provider in Asia with a strong growth record in the region, over the past few years. The firm’s key goal is to help digitally transform the lives of their individual and institutional customers and with COVID-19’s implications, they are working with extra tenacity to provide more products and services to help fast-track this digital transformation for their customers. As a result, the firm is actively looking for a high calibre DevOps engineer to join them.
You will be part of the R&D department, specifically based in the cloud team, where you will be helping the firm increase the efficiency and reliability of their systems.
What makes this role unique role is the opportunity to be part of a team building a private cloud platform from scratch and be part of the end-to-end process – from design and creation, to implementation and maintenance of the platform.
- You would have at least 2 to 6 years of working experience as a technologist with the past couple of years fully focused on cloud computing.
- While having strong experience in DevOps engineering in a Cloud environment is necessary, strong knowledge or experience across any of the public cloud platforms would be considered.
- You would also have an educational background in Computer Science or related fields to have strong foundational knowledge of computer science fundamentals.
- Hands-on experience in one of the following programming languages – Go, Python, C++, and Java – is preferred
- You would also be required to have a strong understanding of Linux environments as you would be playing a key role in configuring, automating and maintaining services
- Should have experience in any DevOps Tools as well – Nginx, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker etc
- Would be ideal to have experience in any of the Configuration Management and Deployment tools like — Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform etc.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1983436
Licence No: 16S8060