- Category Financial ServicesTechnology
- Industry Wholesale Banking and Global Markets
- Function Cyber Security, IT Security and Risk
- Consultant Chen Yi Ooi
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1876389
- Job Ref No CY23064
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
We are recruiting a Director level role for Cyber Security Control Testing and QA for a Global Bank. This is an exciting leadership role to build up a fairly new team of 4 in QA, with a focus on helping to define and build out the strategy and roadmap to provide quality assurance for testing work conducted by the cyber security technical control testing team across the bank’s critical IT systems.
- Lead a team of 4 in reviewing scope of QA team which would include assessing the Control Testing methodology to ascertain effectiveness, efficacy, coverage and technical accuracy, as well as the Cyber Security control library to ascertain adequacy of defined controls for control objectives and risk drivers.
- Lead the setup and execution of a consistent, sustainable and re-performable QA framework/methodology for all the key control testing activities.
- Engage relevant stakeholders and business units to set up formal communication channels and protocols for operationalisation and continuous running of the QA function.
- Publicize timely and accurate QA reports to senior management.
- Support the reporting of material issues uncovered through QA work to the respective risk forums across various business.
- Support the initiative to identify opportunities for automation of controls testing to drive efficiency.
- More than 10 years of experience in a Security Governance, Risk, Control, Compliance or Audit role, with demonstrated domain experience in Cyber Security
- As this is a senior role responsible for leading a fairly new team, financial services experience would be highly beneficial
For interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.