- Category Technology
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Application & Software Development
- Consultant Yien Quek
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1109830
- Job Ref No 25721
- Salary Above S$250,000
Despite the recent downturn in the tech sector, the demand and pipeline of projects for technology transformation across different industries, including financial services remains strong. We are partnering with a global consulting firm on a search to identify a strong Enterprise Architect to support these client needs.
- Drive solutioning for complex deals involving multiple service lines and technical disciplines as part of RFI, RFP and informal deal processes.
- Lead a multi-functional team of tower authorities across their respective domains.
- Work closely with clients, intermediaries and internal technical domain authorities to build high impact solutions
- Define solution vision and direction building on commonalities and benefits across lines of business and technologies
- Envision a transformation roadmap that aligns with the strategic and tactical direction of the partner client
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into creative and innovate business-technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries
- Work with Business Stakeholders and Project Managers to understand inefficiencies in clients’ existing business processes and applications and recommend solutions
- 15+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge in Banking & Financial Services domain. Specific experience in wealth and institutional banking will be an advantage
- Must have demonstrated good consulting/ architecture experience in one or more digital areas (cloud, AI/ML, Analytics, IoT, Blockchain)
- Proven experience planning, designing, and implementing large scale business-IT solutions
- Proficient in Agile and DevOps methodologies and tools
- Experience in multiple technology platforms and domains is desirable
- Certified in TOGAF 9 or similar is desirable
- Ability to present complex delivery and technical concepts to the clients during white-boarding and orals sessions
- Ability to articulate the value of technical capabilities to C-suite audience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to operate with ambiguity and program manage the solution build process
- Strong leadership skills, decision-making and problem solving abilities.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Engineering subjects
For interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1109830
Licence No: 16S8060