- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Operations
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No R1769998
- Registration No 16S8060
- Job Ref No 25673
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
This is a key leadership role representing all facilities related matters, including Corporate and Site sustainability programs.
- Provide strategic, operational, and tactical oversight for service providers in on-site team structure, service level attainment, and ongoing voice of the customer feedback
- Leads the company Facilities Crisis Response Team and Facilities Business Continuity Planning Team in both SG and MY.
- Represents the Singapore Site in all internal and external audit responses and safety / security certifications
- Oversees all building operations, including repairs, refurbishments, and the maintenance of mechanical, electrical, fire / life safety, plumbing, and waste management systems
- Evaluates and selects contractors , facility projects, and delivery of services.
- Ensures building operations meet service standards and comply with all local laws and regulations
- Develops budgets, policies, and procedures to support the functional team’s infrastructure, specifically around best practices in cleanroom management, site security, maintenance, cleanliness, and appearance / aesthetics
- Develops and monitors budgets and approves contracts to meet current and future needs
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Engineering, Building & Facility Management, or a related discipline.
- At least 10 years of experience in a facilities management related role, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- At least 5 years of people management experience in a facilities management environment.
- Successful project management leadership experience
- Possess strong finance, analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker and pro-active, highly self-motivated individual.
Please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at ML@kerryconsulting.com, quoting the job title.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. (License No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1769998)