- Category Financial Services
- Industry Wholesale Banking and Global Markets
- Function Front Office
- Consultant Teo Howe Yuin
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1108685
- Job Ref No 21315
- Salary Above S$250,000
A regional banking powerhouse with a well-established and ambitious Investment Banking business is hiring an experienced Director to head its regional ECM business as well as make a game-changing impact on originating and executing mid-cap IPO and FPO deals in South East Asia.
If you have been there and done that in a bulge bracket Investment Bank or have always been just one of the cogs of a big setup, this is an opportunity which will satiate your drive to make things happen, solution-mindedness to overcome challenges, and the competitive spirit to win against the odds. If you have a proud track record of successful executions and are looking for the breakthrough to origination and being a visible rain-maker, this opportunity will give you the excellent platform. You will enjoy working closely with the Regional Head of ECM and the Regional Head of Investment Banking. You will draw on the resources of an experienced ECM execution team and be powered up by fantastic in-country networks and relationships to get early lead-ins or warm facilitations to prospective IPOs as well as provide an excellent distribution capability. In addition, you will be rewarded attractively with total annual remuneration ranging conservatively from S$230,000 to S$295,000.
- Cultivate advisory relationships with corporates, private companies, private equity firms and financial sponsors.
- Originate, structure, and execute equity and equity derivative financing solutions for clients.
- Partner clients and internal teams to meet all the regulatory, governance, accounting and documentation requirements for listing.
- Spearhead roadshows and drive institutional investor interest amongst asset managers, banks, sovereign wealth, insurance companies and hedge funds for primary distribution of issuer products.
- Strong execution track record and experience of ECM transactions.
- Good quantitative and analytical skills.
- Outstanding commercial acumen with an eye for opportunities, a hunting spirit and an impeccable drive to find solutions to challenges so as to close deals.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with natural charisma and winning negotiation capabilities.
You are invited to write in for this opportunity with an updated CV to ht@KerryConsulting.com. If you meet the above requirements, I would love to talk to you. Please call Howe Yuin at +65 98570194 should you need clarifications to supplement the above information. Do refer this good opportunity to your professional peers or friends if it is not in line with your career aspirations.