- Consultant Chew Ern
- License No R1983622
- Registration No 16S8060
- Job Ref No 25225
- Salary Above S$250,000
We are partnering with a reputable UK law firm to hire a Senior Arbitration Associate.
The role will involve both international commercial arbitrations and investor-state arbitrations seated in Singapore and elsewhere, as well as general contentious / pre-dispute advisory work.
Skills And Experience Required
- At least 6 years PQE, qualified in Singapore, England & Wales or an equivalent in a common law jurisdiction
- Prior experience in complex, high stakes, international arbitration is required.First class legal and drafting skills.
- Excellent case management and organisation skills.
- Meticulous attention to details, ability to work under pressure and an excellent team player.
- Strong academic background.
- Open to considering candidates with a mix of commercial litigation and international arbitration experience in a top local firm in Singapore.
- Knowledge of investment law and public international law is not necessary but good to have.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.