- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Consumer & Retail
- Function Marketing & CommunicationsSales & Marketing
- Consultant Cheryl Siah
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1985566
- Job Ref No CS 18495
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
An exciting opportunity is now open in one of the world’s leading Wines & Spirits company, where growth opportunities abound. Are you an Ecommerce and Digital Marketing expert with B2C experience under your belt? This may be the role to consider.
In this crucial role, Digital marketing and Ecommerce are key drivers to reach consumers and grow the company’s portfolio of brands across SEA. This role is aimed to support the business in identifying opportunities to develop and strengthen its capability in these two areas, through digital marketing best practices, and building strong ecommerce partnerships.
There are two key pillars in this role: E-commerce and Digital Marketing respectively.
- Oversee and execute digital marketing plan(s) to drive end-to-end customer experiences to drive traffic, consideration, and sales to consumers—prospects and existing owners
- Work closely with the various brand managers to develop initiatives to drive the business in retailers’ platforms through assortment strategies, marketing, and promotional ideas
- Monitor developing eCommerce technology trends, evaluate business opportunities
- Monitor and evaluate performance and deliver planned objectives
For Digital Marketing:
- Partner with brand managers to create digital marketing strategies that align to the global direction, brand roadmaps and business plans
- Manage external agencies for execution of strategies
- Best practices sharing, data reporting, refinement of strategy
- Degree in Business/Marketing or a relevant field
- You have a minimum 7 years of relevant Digital Marketing experience in the consumer space (i.e. FMCG/Retail)
- SEO/SEM, Social Media, Paid Media, Google Analytics
- Experience with Ecommerce strategy
- Outstanding communication skills, to engage multiple stakeholders, and to manage external agencies
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(Licence No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1985566)