- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Consumer & Retail
- Function Sales & Marketing
- Consultant Warren Chia
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1876586
- Job Ref No 19866
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
A leading Fashion Brand is seeking an Ecommerce Operations Manager to join their regional team in Singapore.
This will be a team management role covering Southeast Asia.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Ecommerce, you will be responsible for driving backend ecommerce operations –
• Elaborating and managing operations of ecommerce project
• Managing vendors for 3PL, customer service, payment processing, fraud prevention, telecom services and others as required by the business model
• Ensure a smooth order flow through all operations systems and interfaces – from order placement to fulfilment in the warehouse
• Monitor stock synchronization across all channels. Conduct regular analysis and take measures to avoid cancellations or lost opportunity by incorrect stock
• Optimization and improvement of business processes in order to increase operating efficiency and enable increased focus on strategic, value-adding activities
• Managing operations costs of e-commerce project: planning and budgeting, negotiations, control and optimization
• Creating and maintaining appropriate Standard Operating Procedures for all aspects of ecommerce operations
• Setting up collaboration, defining process flow and KPIs
• Maintaining appropriate customer service quality levels
• Working in close collaboration with company’s buying, planning, content, marketing and finance teams to achieve the group’s overall ecommerce business and financial goals
You have at least 4 years of ecommerce operations experience in a B2C business. You are strong in project management and communication skills, with high accountability and eye for detail.
To apply, please submit your resume to Warren Chia at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 19866. Due to high volume of applications, we seek your understanding that we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.