- Category Financial Services
- Industry Wholesale Banking and Global MarketsFinancial Services
- Function Front OfficeDigital & Innovation
- Consultant Teo Howe Yuin
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1108685
- Job Ref No HT20737
- Salary Above S$250,000
A multiple award-winning market leading bank is seeking to optimise and catapult its SME Banking portfolio to the next level by hiring an innovative, digitally-oriented and business savvy portfolio manager to drive data-led segment propositions and programmes, curated partnership ecosystems and content as well as bespoke community engagements.
You will take on an invigorating role, reinventing portfolio management, reshaping digital engagement and portfolio optimisation as well as driving first-mover market leading segment programmes and digital enablement and ground-breaking strategic initiatives. Working directly with the Group Head of SME Banking, you will have a regional remit and maximise the bank’s regional strengths to grow business in Southeast Asia. You will enjoy the unique opportunity of making a very visible impact on the quality and productivity of the SME Banking portfolio and play a leading role in entrenching the bank’s market leadership and possibly extend its lead. On top of these, you will be well remunerated up to a total annual package of between S$220,000 to S$280,000.
- Embed data-driven approach and optimise the use of analytics and modelling to segment the portfolio and identify priority segments for targeted actions.
- Work with product, credit and sales team to build customised product bundles, propositions and programmes for different customer segments.
- Oversee digital team to run a robust digital platform, drive digital education of clients, inculcate an immersive digital experience that encompasses transactions, gap analysis, business management and community engagement.
- Enhance the digital ecosystems by working with the team to Identify, pursue and onboarding new partners as well as strengthen existing partnerships so as to capture all the needs of the clients in a one-stop digital platform.
- Ensure portfolio credit quality by predictive delinquency management measures and proactive recovery and restructuring actions.
- Strong SME Banking business knowledge, including credit, segments, products, propositions and partnerships
- Excellent digital advocator and strong in transforming innovative ideas into implementable strategies on the digital platform.
- Charismatic leadership with natural ability to articulate visions and directions, influence conviction and commitment in multiple stakeholders as well as adopt a hands-on approach to execute.
To capitalise on this opportunity, you are invited to write in with an updated CV to ht@KerryConsulting.com. If you meet the above requirements, I would love to talk to you. Please call Howe Yuin at +65 98570194 should you need clarifications to supplement the above information. Do refer this good opportunity to your professional peers or friends if it is not in line with your career aspirations.