- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1769998
- Job Ref No ML20789
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
This is an exciting opportunity of a key player for the company and responsible for supporting technically emerging OpComm opportunities in Korea such as Tunables, WSS, DCO and Datacom.
- Provides pre-sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions
- Uses in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales and the customer thru product demonstrations.
- Create detailed design and implementation specifications for complex products/applications/solutions.
- Build a mini application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client.
- Provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Physical, Optical, Electrical, Materials, Mechanical, etc)
- Knowledge of both system (ROADM, optical transceivers, POTN, etc.) and devices (TOSA, ROSA, CFP2-DCO, optical switches, etc.) Working experience in global network companies is strong plus
- Strong communication skills
Please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number ML 20789.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified (Licence No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1769998)