- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20628
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Finance Manager (Entertainment) 1 year contract
Have the chance to be a part of the growth at Singapore’s national treasure which links directly to it’s popularity amongst people who come to Singapore. You will be a sole contributor and handle all areas within Accounting/ Finance, many colleagues will be looking up to you as you’ll have more experience and be a jack of all trades within finance team.
a) Assist Senior Finance Manager in collation of the annual planning and budget process by working with the respective project leads to develop the overall budget for all project initiatives.
b) Work closely with the project team to ensure that project design and development activities are in accordance with allotted budget.
c) Review all budget reallocation requests to ensure sufficient budget in the various funding buckets.
2. Tax Compliance
a) Assist in preparing all tax reports (corporate, GST, property and withholding tax) for the entities.
b) Collate information for Capital Allowance, Transfer Pricing and Corporate Structural Review Studies.
3. Project accounting
a) Ensure proper coding of the invoices taking into consideration accounting (capitalisation policies), taxes (GST, WHT and Corp tax), government grant qualifications, features etc.
b) Update construction costs reports for variation orders, commitments etc.
4. External and Internal Audit
a) Assist in audit queries.
b) System Implementation
a) Participate in user requirements and brainstorming sessions.
b) Assist in user acceptance testing of IBM software.
c) Assist in training for end-users
- Degree in Accounting, CA/ ACCA
- 6+ years Accounting/ Finance experience coveirng full sets of accounts, budgeting, corporate tax/ GST
- Has worked in a small to mid size company who has done sole contributor role for SGX company
- Project Accounting experience preferred
- Highly meticulous and strong cost control focus. Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly matrix environment, while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate financial matters effectively to non-financial managers. Ability to work as a team and to develop financial knowledge and commercial awareness among the project team.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 20628. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060