- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Health & Life Sciences
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 21765
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Finance Manager, Global Med Tech
One of the leading healthcare companies in the world with 40 straight years of growth leading up to 2020, close to 50,000 employees globally. They are a company that sincerely values company culture and career development for their employees. They have also been awarded time and time again for many recognitions as one of Fortune’s 100 best companies to work for.
- Work with local and regional Indirect Channel team to review the Indirect Channel business strategy in order to ensure sustainable and compliant growth through Indirect Channels.
- Work together with the Indirect Channel Management team to select, onboard, monitor, evaluate and renew or terminate Indirect Channels.
- Set & Review indirect channel compensation at selection of the Indirect Channel and at renewal of the contract versus fair market value and escalate in case outside of range.
- Review Indirect Channel contracts with a specific focus on compensation and termination clauses. Ensure the contract clauses are properly reflected in any accounting entries (e.g. rebates, revenue recognition etc).
- Be local point of contact for the Indirect Channel system. Responsible for completeness and accuracy of Indirect Channel compensation data in this system, including periodic updates.
- Provide input for Fair Market Value information by providing internal data on an annual basis
- Perform Monitoring reporting on one-off deals for Indirect Channels outside of the contract, taking into account business rationale as well as ensuring rationale is properly documented. Escalate to regional teams in case outside of Fair Market Value range.
- Review books & records questionnaire as part of selection process. Provide clarity on expectations and work with Commercial teams on books & records remediation plans if necessary. Follow-up on progress remediation plans.
- Take part in periodic business review of Indirect Channels and focus on financial KPI (pricing, IC compensation) as well as books & records capabilities. Provide advice to Commercial / ICM team on decision to renew or terminate contract.
- Train the SSP Commercial team on books & records requirements for Indirect Channels.
- Visit specific strategic Indirect Channels to train the IC teams on books & records requirements
- Effectively communicate and escalate where necessary (financial) analysis to the country Finance Leader
- Participates in the setting of overall ICM goals and priorities
- Work with the broader local/regional/global Finance and ICM team.
- Provide regional support across APAC when necessary
- 8+ years Finance/ FP&A experience working in a Global MNC, prior experience working with Indirect Channels (Distributors as external clients)
- Degree in Accountancy, CPA/ CA qualified or MBA preferred
- Familiar with local GAAP, US GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley Ac
- Ability to build strong working relationships both in-country as well as with regional teams
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 21765. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060