- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 21418
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
Finance Manager, Tech (Start Up)
A continously growing tech company that is disrupting their industry with cutting edge software and operational concepts in Singapore/ SEA, they are expanding as a company in all areas whether it’s regional presence or due to demand of their services, including headcount within the company. In times like COVID is when they are thriving, and are not planning to scale down anytime soon. Take the chance now, to join an exciting, growing company.
In this role, you will analyze financial, economic and other pertinent data to provide actionable insights to senior management on business performance and opportunities. As a central position in the APAC region, the role is highly visible and will develop tools, enhance reporting capabilities, and support the decision makers in shaping the financial strategy of the region.
- Preparing financial reports and forecasts including costing analysis, monthly closing reports, income statements, balance sheets, tax and regulatory financial reports
- Oversee and assist in the management of all accounting procedures and systems used within the organization
- Contribute to training, development and engagement of the Finance team
- Manage a team of finance assistants to achieve team goals and adhere to reporting deadlines
- Participate in continuous process improvements and formalization
- Improve internal controls and implement policies
- Any other ad hoc projects requested by superior / management
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of audit experience or commercial accounting
- Comfortable with managing large data sets
- Experience leading or co-leading team
- Familiar with local tax requirements and local tax reporting
- Experience working with ERP system/Netsuite will be an advantage
- Team player and able to work independently whenever required
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 21418. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060