- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Health & Life Sciences
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 22963
- Salary S$55,000 - S$100,000
- Global Healthcare MNC
- Known for their company culture, many career opportunities internally
Global Healthcare MNC that really prides itself on having a phenomenal company culture where they value their employees by providing many opportunities to grow within the company, which results in average tenure 8+ years.
- Design and prepare key management reports including sales analysis; monthly mgmt pack; P&L’s
- Partner with APAC management to provide financial support and analytics
- Understand and leverage the systems in use across the region (eg Hyperion; Encompass) to develop insightful reporting tools that can be utilised across the Group
- Undertake ad hoc analysis and project work as required by the business to support key decision
- Ensure key reports are delivered on a timely basis, information is accurate and clearly presented
- Develop and implement solutions to improve efficiency of reporting or process
- Add quality insight into business performance and identify potential areas of opportunity
- Develop and deliver training to the International teams where required
- Support the Divisional teams through co-ordination and communication. Proactively help to create a collaborative culture across the Finance teams.
- Support the process of loading budgets and forecasts into Hyperion for HQ.
- Participate in project activity as required.
- Strong understanding of information systems
- Excellent computer skills (Excel and Power BI)
- Qualified, ideally with previous experience in commercial finance
- Commercial focus and financial acumen
- Dealing with ambiguity and a continuous improvement mindset
- 3 – 4 years Finance/ FP&A related experience in Global MNC
- M.B.A. (or equivalent) with concentration in Finance, Accounting or general business (preferred)
- CA/ CPA
- Advanced excel skills
- Power BI, tableau or other visualization tools experince and handling large sets of data
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 22963. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060