- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry IT & Telco
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20199
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
FP&A Manager (Tech)
A Growing Tech company that has paved the way towards a more private and secure digital world. A global SaaS company and an industry leader in cybersecurity. Millions of consumers worldwide use our internet privacy and security products every day. Very diverse working culture with 30+ nationalities.
The Finance Business Partner (FBP) plays an instrumental role in establishing finance business partnership with stakeholders in Organization.
- Business partner within the organization and act as an internal financial consultant for all critical decisions and provide solutions to drive profitability.
- Partner with various stakeholders to build investment option analysis
- Provide well versed independent financial analysis to support stakeholders on decision making
- Develop and manage the implementation of a budgeting and forecasting process
- Research and recommend on user friendly tools to support the budgeting process
- Prepare comprehensive financial models with a full set of financial statements, assumptions and metrics
- Highlight and understand major forecast assumptions/deviations from actual and their effects on financial outlook
- Provide guidance on best practices of financial analyses, financial modelling and scenario analysis/business case justification
Degree in accounting, economics or commerce, preferably a CPA/equivalent with at least 7+ years of strong track record in finance business partnering, FP&A. Microsoft Office equivalent skills plus advanced Excel skills, with ability to structure financial models for sensitivity analysis and usage by non finance users. Ideally, have worked in a established MNC and start up environment.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 20199. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060