- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Sales & Marketing
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No R1769998
- Registration No 16S8060
- Job Ref No 26004
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
- Lead a team and work with different teams to ensure all the business/marketing plans run smoothly
- Manage growth and achieve business targets
- Execute different business strategies to support company growth and business expansion
- Oversee training and employee performance
- Evaluate performance, productivity and competitiveness
- Spearhead policies, strategies and directional growth
- Hire and train new staff to continuously grow the team size and ensure employee retention
- P&L responsibility
- An ideal candidate needs to be highly organized, as there are different tasks and projects that need to be overseen and supervised.
- Managers have strong work ethics, striving to motivate their team and employees to achieve full potential.
- With strong leadership skills, Managers are also caring, attentive and responsible professionals, who can work under pressure efficiently.
- Min. 7 + years of experience in a management role with good track record of leading a team and relevant exposure in MNCs, preferably in the semiconductor or electronics industry
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at ML@kerryconsulting.com, quoting the job title.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. (License No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1769998)