- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1769998
- Job Ref No ML20789
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
- Responsible for the full management of the company in Penang, Malaysia
- Participate and support the formulation and execution of business strategies, annual operating plan and reporting of the company
- Planning and execution of manufacturing operations including coordination to meet production demand for Industry and Semiconductor Business Segment ensuring smooth operations, cost efficiency and achieving company annual targets.
- Support the Business Development Department to grow the business.
- Support VP of Engineering to complete the required Factory and Product Qualification for Semiconductor business segment and starting mass production of Semiconductor products as soon as possible.
- Driving projects and initiatives as assigned including the ongoing Process Transformation to establish synergy within various departments and with that of other Subsidiaries within the Group.
- Actively improving in the overall productivity, quality, and efficiency of factory operations across multiple functions (including but not limited to Engineering Productions, Logistics, Inventory management, Quality, Purchasing, Facilities, Safety. HR and IT) while driving a strong compliance culture without compromising on top and bottom-line accountabilities.
- Talent management. building an effective team and maintaining stability to support growth and successful execution of Group Strategy for Alpha
- Working experience in semiconductor industry
- Strong business acumen
- Strong people management skill
- Good command of English and Chinese due to the nature of the work in Production and Quality team.
Please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at email@example.com, quoting the job title.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(License No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1769998)