- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Health & Life SciencesHospitality & Real Estate
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Cynthia Ang
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1106954
- Job Ref No CA 18727
- Salary Above S$250,000
An employer of choice, this renowned conglomerate won multiple accolades for their product portfolio and progressive talent management practices. To support strategic business growth and transformational initiatives, they are looking for a high calibre Group CFO/ CIO to join their team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Reporting to the Group President, you will be an integral member of the senior leadership team and provide sound financial counsel in support of strategic decision making and business performance. You will also oversee the group’s M&A, fund raising and financing efforts to drive business growth and diversify revenue streams. In addition, you will lead the Finance function and champion best-in-class practices as the organisation strives to transform with the evolving economic landscape.
This is a pipeline hire and the successful candidate is expected to commence work between January to March 2021.
As the role has a strong M&A slant, you are ideally:
(1) a MD/ ED from a bulge bracket investment bank with a proven transaction record in Southeast Asia and Greater China; OR
(2) a seasoned CFO with strong expertise in managing complex diversified businesses. acquiring new businesses and building best-in-class Finance organisations.
International experience and prior work experience in Malaysia would be advantageous. To succeed in this role, you will be described as an enterprising go-getter with a strategic mind and thirst for challenges.
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Cynthia Ang at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number CA 18727. We regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Licence No: 16S8060
Registration No: R1106954