- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No R1769998
- Registration No 16S8060
- Job Ref No ML19077
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
This is APAC leadership role in EHS function. Responsible for leading the EHS program for APAC region and holds management responsibilities for all EHS program activities.
• Lead the planning, development and implementation of the Company’s Global EHS policies, programs and procedures in compliance
• Develop, implement and manage company training programs
• Develop and manage the EHS budget for the AP Region.
• Support the design review of new projects and modifications to existing processes and facilities to identify and resolve EHS issues, and incorporate lessons learned from prior projects.
• Implement and conduct audit programs to identify existing or potential EHS hazards and liabilities
• Provide support on recurring environmental compliance obligations
• Coordinate responsive communication with governmental agencies
• Min. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or environmental science, safety management, etc. Graduate degree is preferred
• At least 15 years of EHS program development, implementation and leadership experience with a focus on business segments such as Chemical, Semiconductor, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas or similar industrial sector
• Experience with direction and leadership of EHS programs with operating assets and teams located in multiple countries in the Asia-Pacific region
• Strong knowledge of and experience with major environmental regulatory and permitting programs as well as fundamental health & safety programs
• Working experience at MNCs is a must.
• Experience with integration/implementation of EHS programs with newly acquired facilities/businesses is desired.