- Category Financial Services
- Industry Asset & Investment Management
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Shereen Tan
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1107874
- Job Ref No 23074
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
Head of APAC Financial Controller
One of the Financial services in Asia is expanding their finance team In Asia. This would be a newly created role. They are a company that sincerely values company culture and how they treat their employees.
In this role, you will be leading a small team, overseeing and performing the financial statements, month end reporting, tax filling, regulatory reports and analyze financial statement, economic and other pertinent data to provide actionable insights to senior management on business performance and opportunities. As a central position in the APAC region, the role is highly visible and will develop tools, enhance reporting capabilities, and support the decision makers in shaping the financial strategy of the region. Presentations to senior management across the globe and with APAC
- Minimum of 13 years of relevant experience as a Finance Controller, preferably in Buy Side, Asset Management, Investment Banking and Private Equity space
- Asia Pacific experience local statutory reporting is a must on top of Singapore Local GAAP.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Accountancy with minimum of 2nd class upper
- Solid and sound knowledge of accounting and financial principles, CPA/ CA qualified
- Excellent commercial and business acumen
- Proven critical thinking and analytical skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills , able to engage higher level stakeholders
Please submit your resume to Shereen Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number 23074. Only successful shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration no: R1107874
License No: 16S8060