- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Function Engineering
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1769998
- Job Ref No 16025
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
• Leading global semiconductor company
• Min. 15 years work experience in R&D design/test across various stages in ASIC life cycle.
• Advanced leadership skill including coaching, team building, management, etc
Our client is seeking a leader for the controller team which is based in Bangalore, India
This is responsible for several Storage and Embedded controller product families. The primary responsibility is to help define, develop and deliver products that meeting market/customer needs. The role involves working on Storage controllers that are bleeding edge in their respective technology domain and catering to UFS, eMMC, SAS, SATA, NVMe and next gen storage and I/O protocols. These are commercially qualified and being deployed in top of tier 1 consumer electronics devices.
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number ML 16025.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.