- Category Financial ServicesTechnology
- Industry Financial Services
- Function Cyber Security, IT Security and Risk
- Consultant Chen Yi Ooi
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1876389
- Job Ref No CY22307
- Salary Above S$250,000
Kerry Consulting is currently partnering with a Financial Services firm to hire for a Head of Information Security role. This is a leadership position where you will be managing a regional team and oversee all Cyber Security and GRC initiatives at a Group level.
- Develop and deliver Cyber Security Roadmap with a robust plan for continuous cybersecurity improvement and in compliance with regulation.
- Oversee the delivery of security operation and assurance review, covering application security review, security testing, patch and vulnerability management, network & endpoint security review, and security operation centre (SOC) for cyber security monitoring.
- Conduct exercise to enhance the detection and response capability to Cybersecurity threats, such as purple/red teaming, cyber range, bug bounty, cyber drills and threat hunting.
- Support the Business in carrying our 3rd party outsourcing security risk review.
- Provide security updates and security risk metrics reporting to Senior Management and Board.
- Oversee the service level and performance of Managed security services provider (MSSP) in their delivery of security monitoring services.
- Engage and manage relationships with local regulators and auditors in audits, inspection and reporting of cyber incidents.
- Oversee technology risk management process, which includes IT risk acceptance process, maintain risk registers such as RCSA, IT outsourcing risks and Project Risk Assessment (PRA), monitor the action plan closure, and facilitate risk forums / committees, templates and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent, with at least relevant leadership experience managing and monitoring IT security, risk and compliance; including recent years of experience in managing security operations and teams.
- Experience working in a complex and regulated environment.
- Financial Services experience preferred.
For interested candidates, please send your CV to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.