- Category Technology
- Industry Consumer & RetailFood & Nutrition
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Shreeya Bhan
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1983436
- Job Ref No 18274
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
The client is a known house name and leader in the F&B industry, across the globe. Having stayed popular and relevant for decades globally, the firm strives to provide better experience and service to its customers in order to beat global and regional rivals. With this focus, digital transformation remains key for the firm to tap onto new, emerging technologies like AI and Cloud.
One of the key pillars for this is transforming the technology infrastructure and helping build better digital capabilities for the firm and you as the Head of Technology Infrastructure would be leading the strategy and execution of this.
You will be part of the Technology department, where you will be specifically responsible for managing the Infrastructure capabilities for the Singapore entity of the organisation. You will be required to not only maintain all legacy systems but also kick off the firm’s foray into utilising Cloud services. Your prior team management and leadership experience will enable you to lead people and the team with clear strategies and goals for the function. Additionally, your experience in the F&B/retail industries would help you create more industry specific solutions especially with regards to POS systems.
- You will have approximately 15 years of working experience in technology focused roles with the past few years in leadership positions
- You would have an educational background in Computer Science or related fields to have strong foundational knowledge of computer science fundamentals
- You would ideally have prior experience in leading the infrastructure capability of a retail/FMCG/F&B company
- You would also have experience managing and running small, lean teams
- Any cloud related experience would be an added advantage
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1983436
Licence No: 16S8060