- Category Commerce & IndustryTechnology
- Industry Health & Life Sciences
- Function Infrastructure & Cloud
- Consultant Shreeya Bhan
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1983436
- Job Ref No 20216
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
The client is the biggest house name in the private healthcare sector in the Asian region. Having stayed relevant for decades regionally, the firm strives to provide better experience and service to its customers by ensuring their use of state-of-the-art technologies. With this focus, digital transformation remains key for the firm to tap onto new, emerging technologies like AI and Cloud.
One of the key pillars for this is transforming the technology infrastructure and helping build better digital capabilities for the firm and you as the Head of Technology Infrastructure would be leading the strategy and execution of this.
You will be part of the Technology department, where you will be specifically responsible for managing the Infrastructure capabilities for the Singapore entity of the organization. You will be required to not only maintain all legacy systems but also kick off the firm’s foray into utilizing Cloud services. Your prior team management and leadership experience will enable you to lead people and the team with clear strategies and goals for the function. Additionally, any prior experience in the Healthcare industry would help you create more industry specific solutions.
- You will have at least 10 years of working experience in technology focused roles with the past few years in leadership positions leading Infrastructure teams
- You would have an educational background in Computer Science or related fields to have strong foundational knowledge of computer science fundamentals
- You would ideally have prior experience in leading the infrastructure capability of a Healthcare organization
- You would also have experience managing and running teams
- Any cloud related experience would be highly beneficial
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1983436
Licence No: 16S8060