- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Semiconductor
- Consultant Michelle Lee
- License No R1769998
- Registration No 16S8060
- Job Ref No ML19662
- Salary Above S$250,000
– Leading equipment company in Semiconductor industry
– Strong leadership for the team of Taiwan and China
– Good operational experience with solid relationship with Key Clients
• Manage Semiconductor Business in Taiwan and China
• Realize growth targets and develop customer satisfaction
• Develop organization and reporting structure
• Responsibility for Profit Center
• Direct and delegate sales and service management as well as business and application development
• Delegate operations management/customer support management
Technical or business-related degree, business experience, contract management, project management, and sales and negotiation experience of above 10 years, technical top-level understanding of products.
Skilled in communication, negotiations, relationship management, willingness to travel, excellent in English and Mandarin Capability to work in a matrix organization and manage middle managers. Developed leadership skills.
To apply, please submit your resume (in MS Word format) to Michelle Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number M9662L 19662.
Due to the high volume of applicants for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(License No: 16S8060; Registration No: R1769998)