- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Other
- Function Finance & Accounting
- Consultant Isao Omine
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1551511
- Job Ref No 20877
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
Head of Shared Services (Professional Services)
Have the opportunity to join one of the leading services organization in Singapore, a well established and stable environment that is constantly innovating and progressing. You will be a key leader to drive transformation/ change while constantly automating and impoving processes. You will see a direct impact to the organization as you’ll be overseeing several functions that are critical to the success of the organization.
- Provide leadership, direction and vision in the development, implementation and delivery of a diverse shared service portfolio of Finance, Human Resource, IT and Procurement across the organization for about 10,000 employees.
- Develop, review and execute clear strategies to address the organization’s critical focus on enhancing the customer experience, operational discipline and university-wide areas of scalability and efficiency, performance improvement and service enhancement.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with key stakeholders and leaders, establish performance standards and feedback channels.
- Work with stakeholders to identify service improvement and innovation opportunities and oversees the creation of service roadmaps.
- Define and enlarge the scope of services for the purpose of efficiency and cost benefits for the organization.
- Define and ensure the implementation of Service Level Agreements; set standards for quality and ensure that operational activities are implemented and meet the established standards in accordance with recognized procedures and guidelines.
- Create a culture of innovation, continuous improvement and excellence in customer service, performance across a diverse portfolio of activities.
- Develop thought leadership on emerging areas of best practice for shared services. Participate in benchmarking exercises to drive ongoing improvement in service standards.
- Manage the migration of activities, putting governance, process and standardisation in place.
- Build capability, upskilling and enhancing capabilities and performance of Shared Services.
- Minimum 15+ years of experience in managing large shared services center.
- Proven leadership skills in managing team size of minimum 100 staff.
- Minimum requirement to have at least managed two functions stated above
- Experienced in leading multi-workstreams and change management projects.
- Possess a strong level of business acumen, ability to address future challenges and opportunities, often in an ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage operational issues in large complex organizations, transform, implement projects and manage change effectively.
- Strong influencing skills and build rapport easily with the ability to influence a range of internal and external, technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in developing and delivering performance against Service Level Agreements.
- Significant experience in project management, and data analytics and reporting.
To apply, please submit your resume to Isao Omine at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number 20877. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration Number: R1551511
License Number: 16S8060