- Category Technology
- Industry Asset & Investment Management
- Function Application & Software DevelopmentTechnology Leadership
- Consultant Yien Quek
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1109830
- Job Ref No 26291
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
Our client is a well-established trading firm with a presence in markets around the region. They are looking to hire for a Head of Technology, who will be responsible for all of its IT functions.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting business strategic plans.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating business requirements and needs.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Ensures all trading platforms conform to regulator’s policies, guidelines and notices
- Regularly perform review of IT policies and procedures
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Ten or more years of progressive IT experience in the financial sector
- Experienced in trading platform and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of technical staff, and work with the Executive Management of an organization
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills
For interested candidates, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1109830
Licence No: 16S8060