- Category Financial ServicesCommerce & Industry
- Industry Asset & Investment ManagementBanking & MarketsConsumer Financial ServicesConsumer & RetailFinancial ServicesFintechHospitality & Real EstateInsurance & InsurtechPrivate Banking & Wealth
- Function Human Resources
- Consultant Audrey Chan
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1106832
- Job Ref No AC17197
- Salary S$150,000 - S$250,000
- Fast Growing Investment Management Firm
- Venture Capital, Real Estate, Corporate Advisory Businesses
- Strong Recruitment Focus supporting Growth Phase
Our client is a fast growing investment management firm with an expanding portfolio of investments across Southeast Asia. To support its growth, it is seeking to appoint a dynamic HR Director to lift its HR capabilities.
Reporting to the CEO and managing a small team, you will provide strategic and tactical HR solutions to the business. Being in growth phase, there will be high focus on talent acquisition working with external recruiters to attract top talent. You will also be responsible for HR business partnering and HR operations, including performance management, compensation and benefits, training & development and employee engagement. You will drive HR operational efficiency including through automation and HRIS adoption.
You are degree qualified with strong HR Generalist and Recruitment experience in the real estate / investment management / private equity financial services sectors, gained in regional roles based outside of Cambodia. You have a demonstrated track record of successfully attracting talent for companies in growth phase. Prior experience based in Cambodia or the Greater Mekong will be advantageous. You have worked in highly dynamic environments and have a high level of resilience and resourcefulness. Strong communication and stakeholder management skills will be essential.
Please submit your resume to Audrey Chan at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number AC17197. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No: R1106832
Licence No: 16S8060