- Category Commerce & Industry
- Industry Consumer & Retail
- Function Human Resources
- Consultant Cheryl Siah
- License No 16S8060
- Registration No R1985566
- Job Ref No CS24688
- Salary S$100,000 - S$150,000
Our client is a multinational company, renowned for several consumer brand names. This is a newly-created position focusing on Regional HR Operations, with an Asia-Pacific remit. The role will lead a sizeable team to support HR operations, payroll, time & attendance and to provide support to employees.
Reporting into the Head of HR for the region, this role is responsible for leading HR Operations, optimizing workflow for the region. This will cover key areas such as payroll, as well as the employees’ life cycle: on/off-boarding, insurance renewals, storage of data/documents, and compliance. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead an experienced Payroll team to ensure timely and accurate payroll processing, closure, and payroll reporting in compliance with the local law and legislations of the countries within the remit. The successful candidate will also be part of the exciting HR digitization journey, providing advisory on changes for the HR systems. Partnering with the wider HR teams is expected, in order to continuously brainstorm on, and improve service delivery.
- Degree-qualified in Business Administration/Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years of experience in HR Operations/HR Shared Services, preferably in a matrix/multinational company setting
- Regional knowledge – minimally Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to connect with, and influence stakeholders with strong knowledge of HR Operations
- Experience with managing large headcounts (1000+)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with both in-house payroll and managing payroll vendors such as Prosoft is an advantage
To apply, please submit (1) your resume, along with (2) a summary of 3 highlights of your HR experience to Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title. Due to the high volume of applications, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and hope to be in touch with you for other suitable opportunities in the future.
Registration No: R1985566
License No: 16S8060